Check out these celebrity TV chef restaurants located in and around Manchester.
- Simon Rimmer’s Earle Restaurant - Modern brasserie dining in casual surroundings, Earle restaurant by Simon Rimmer in Hale, Manchester is welcoming and exciting. Fans of TV Chefs were looking forearle restaurant simon rimmer
- Simon Rimmer’s Greens Restaurant - Greens is a vegetarian restaurant by Simon Rimmer in Didsbury Manchester. There is nothing boring about this vegetarian restaurant, the menu is packed with inventive, tasty dishes, enough to tempt the meat-eaters in too.
The highest concentration of celebrity TV chef restaurants is undoubtedly in London.
- Vivek Singh’s Cinnamon Kitchen Restaurant - Cinnamon Kitchen restaurant by Vivek Singh is a gem waiting to be found nestled in Devonshire Square, London. This well known chef has designed an exquisite menu of contemporary Indian cuisine. Within walking distance of Liverpool St tube station Devonshire Square is a large covered courtyard with views through the ceiling of London’s famous gherkin building. Around the courtyard lie restaurants and bars including the Cinnamon Kitchen restaurant and its Anise cocktail bar.
- Vivek Singh’s Cinnamon Soho Restaurant - Modern Indian dining at more of a budget price point, Vivek Singh’s Cinnamon Soho is perfect for a night out in central London.
- Vivek Singh’s The Cinnamon Club Restaurant - Fine dining Indian cuisine from Vivek Singh close to Westminster Abbey in London.