Host of the BBC’s Good Food, Tom Kerridge has become a favourite on our TV screens in recent years.
- Tom Kerridge’s The Hand and Flowers Pub Restaurant - The first pub to receive two Michelin stars, The Hand and Flowers mixes high class standards with the friendly, approachable atmosphere of the local pub.
Star of Channel 4’s Sunday Brunch and previously the BBC’s Something For The Weekend, Simon Rimmer has a range of restaurants to suit a variety of tastes.
- Simon Rimmer’s Earle Restaurant - Modern brasserie dining in casual surroundings, Earle restaurant by Simon Rimmer in Hale, Manchester is welcoming and exciting. Fans of TV Chefs were looking forearle restaurant simon rimmer
- Simon Rimmer’s Greens Restaurant - Greens is a vegetarian restaurant by Simon Rimmer in Didsbury Manchester. There is nothing boring about this vegetarian restaurant, the menu is packed with inventive, tasty dishes, enough to tempt the meat-eaters in too.
Trained in India, Vivek is a regular guest on programs like Saturday Kitchen Live.
- Vivek Singh’s Cinnamon Kitchen Restaurant - Cinnamon Kitchen restaurant by Vivek Singh is a gem waiting to be found nestled in Devonshire Square, London. This well known chef has designed an exquisite menu of contemporary Indian cuisine. Within walking distance of Liverpool St tube station Devonshire Square is a large covered courtyard with views through the ceiling of London’s famous gherkin building. Around the courtyard lie restaurants and bars including the Cinnamon Kitchen restaurant and its Anise cocktail bar.
- Vivek Singh’s Cinnamon Soho Restaurant - Modern Indian dining at more of a budget price point, Vivek Singh’s Cinnamon Soho is perfect for a night out in central London. Fans of TV Chefs were looking forबुरुंका को अछा किया जाता है indian Tv soho
- Vivek Singh’s The Cinnamon Club Restaurant - Fine dining Indian cuisine from Vivek Singh close to Westminster Abbey in London.